On the Brink

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Senior Project

For my senior project I have decided to work with Justin Zackal, the new SID at Westminster College. Justin is having me work on various types of projects. Basically, I've been working on side projects that he doesn't have time to work on during his daily routine. Currently I'm working on putting out the Track & Field media guide. We just got done putting out the tennis media guide and it should be printed and completed in the next couple weeks. I enjoy working with Justin and like sports information. I'm very interested in that field, and I think I could do well.

On the horizon, Justin has already given me a heads up on what I'll be doing in the near future. With basketball and swimming season just around the corner, I will be working on different projects with those sports very soon. As soon as this Track & Field guide gets put out, I will devote my time to working on the swimming media guide. After that it will be on to basketball. I've had some discussions with Justin about his everyday life and what kind of things he does as the SID here at Westminster. I find it very exciting and I'm looking forward to continuing to work with him. I feel like I'm getting valuable experience from this project. Hopefully this could set me up for something bigger down the road.

See you next time...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home