On the Brink

Monday, December 11, 2006

Senior Project Evaluation....


Even though I will be graduating in less than a week, I'd still like to get some feedback on my senior project. I think it is important to hear other people's opinions of my work. Hopefully I can find someone outside of the Westminster community to take a look at the media guides I helped our current SID (Justin Zackal) create.

Joe Onderko would be a good person to talk with. He has some ties to Westminster, and he's been a full-time SID before. He knows the hard work that goes behind some of these projects I've been working on. I also thought about asking my uncle to look at them. I'll be seeing him over the Christmas holiday, so I figured why not? My uncle Bill works for the NY Times newspaper and magazine. He works in the sports department, and sports writing seems to be the field I am most interested in. Both would be excellent people to talk with...


Final Career Broadcast....

Tonight was my final career broadcast as a member of Titan Radio. Fortunately, the Titans got a win in my last ever game! It was an emotional experience. Dr. B and I were talking about my first ever broadcast on Titan Radio. I just can't believe it's been almost 3 years since then. I've certainly enjoyed my time announcing games for TR and the WCN. It's been a privelige covering so many sporting events for the college. Hopefully I will be able to continue my announcing career somewhere down the road.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home